8.04.2012

Daddy!Daddy!Daddy!Daddy!

In less than one week, Daddy will be home!  Obviously, I am thrilled for me.  I see lots of sleeping in my very near future.  I am  even more thrilled for Ginny though.  While I try to entertain her as much as possible with trips to the pool on base, various play dates with older boys who beat her up, swinging in the backyard, etc...I have to admit that I have gotten lazy.  I know I don't have to tell most of you but it just takes SO much energy to get her up from a nap, changed, fed, cleaned up, and out of the house...by the time I sit in the car, I am exhausted and we haven't even gone anywhere yet.  Perhaps this could have something to do with the fact that I've been glued to my television watching the Olympics until midnight every night.  I've gotten my second wind lately with the promise of help arriving in less than a week.  We went to the pool this week, got a new walker to play with, spent lots of time on base with other kids, went to a birthday party, went to the gym every day...all in all, it was a great week.  I plan on spending some time today on making signs to bring to the airport next week to welcome him home / embarrass him.  Ginny will not help though, her artwork is just awful.
Last night, I installed her new carseat.  I swear, this thing will protect her against through a nuclear winter.  It is beefy and it looks comfy enough for me to want to sit in.  I wish they made them in my size.

At Jack's Sesame Street Birthday Party

On the Lam Through the Dog Door

Ernest's Uneven Bars

Trying on a Balance Bike for Size
"I staunchly support the LGBT community!"

Hazards of being surrounded by *almost* potty trained  toddlers - you can step in poop almost anywhere

A diva doesn't wear sunglasses

Walker?  They should call this thing a runner!  Move it or lose it Mom!

Yeah, it's a John Deere bonnet.  Go ahead, say something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment