5.27.2012

A Run Down

We have been traveling a lot lately and discovered it to be nearly impossible to keep up with blogging while on the road...so I just didn't.  Here is the month of May in review.  In short, we celebrated Cinco de Mayo, took some pics of Ginny's 7th month out of utero (too many animals out here!), visited friends and family in Destin, discovered that Ginny is allergic to Mississippi (or at least the grass), went to Disney (oh yeah, again) with Gramma, visited more friends and family, and played some serious games of peek-a-boo.  I am not a liar, I finally caught it again on video and the file is not corrupted this time.  I hope. 

And tonight, Ginny showed signs of trying to use the crib as leverage to stand up and potentially fall over the edge.  I did not want to take any chances (more like I didn't want to drive to the ER at 4 am), so I lowered the crib mattress.  Let the backaches and strained hamstrings begin.  This 18 pound ham isn't easy to haul out of bed in the morning...


Happy Mexican Independence Day

...NEIL TRAP
Too Many Animals

Much happier with just one...
We're all red from running in 1000 degree heat

Hansen:  "I hold Baby Ginny?" 

Ginny socked Auntie Dani in the Eye (kidding...it was an unfortunate surf board accident)

How we made a baby this cute confounds me 
With Gramma and her Minnie Mouse dress

Met the Weinstein Clan at Disney 

Played SO much PEEK-A-BOO


No comments:

Post a Comment