11.20.2011

Cleavage was designed to maximize the volume of spit up it can hold

Breastfeeding isn't the most exciting thing there is to do at 2 am.  Not that I don't cherish those ever-fleeting moments that everyone assures me will fly by; however, the house is so quiet.  So quiet except for Gregg talking in his sleep and the dog's disdainful sighs at my daughter while she squawks to let everyone know that she cannot possibly wait for nourishment.  So far, ever the savior that my iphone has become, I've mastered doodle jump and a Turkish tile game called okey.  What did people do before iphones and app stores?  They must have spent a lot of time staring lovingly at their babies ravenously chowing down, but it makes me uncomfortable when people watch me eat and I can only assume that she feels the same way.  Apple needs to make an entire section of games that you can play with one hand.  Thank goodness for other breastfeeding mothers who post on Facebook in the middle of the night so that the rest of us have something interesting and mindless to read.  I guess now I have blogging to keep me busy at 2 am... Aren't you lucky?!

As for the unrelated title of this post:   Ginny spit up all 3ish ounces that she drank at 1:15 this morning. Needless to say we both had to do a full costume change.


What?

This is where Ginny lays while I use the elliptical machine...
Worst Workout Partner Ever

The closest on camera smile we have

Gender Confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment